You know IT best.
We’re hiring a Support Engineer for our Customer Care team in Reykjavik, Iceland. Join us in our mission to help enterprises be more efficient, connected, and transparent with our sustainable networking solutions.
At Men&Mice, we build software that makes managing complex corporate networks simple and easy. We live by the philosophy of Sustainable Networking and operate in a fast-growing market with a significant market opportunity. Our solution is proven, with some of the largest companies in the world trusting us with their networks. We make our customers’ lives simple.
The Customer Care team provides technical and business-related services. Collaborative group, dedicated to providing first-class support to our clients. We aim for fast, quality, and lasting solutions, and continuous service improvement. Your work will reach millions of users globally. The main goal of the job is to provide excellent service, always remaining calm and professional and having the deep technical know-how of the Men&Mice products in order to assist the users of our solutions and services.
Working at Men&Mice means you will:
• Assist current and potential customers on how to use Men&Mice products as well as answering questions and solving problems they might have.
• Travel to meet with customers to consult, train or demonstrate how to use Men&Mice products.
• Demonstrate Men&Mice products to current and potential customers.
• Travel to attend tradeshows on behalf of Men&Mice.
• Perform other tasks related to Customer Care within Men&Mice.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of networks and routing.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service.
• Fast learner who likes challenges.
What we will offer you:
• You’ll have an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing international company with a vibrant group of people from around the world in our Reykjavik office and to travel internationally.
• Opportunity to work with Fortune 100 companies including Microsoft, Intel, FedEx, and AT&T.
• Competitive salary and flexible and dynamic work environment.
Sækja um starf
How to apply:
Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter.
The closing date for applications is June 15, 2021. Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Helga Birna Jónsdóttir (email@example.com) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered.