Verkfræðingur – sjálfvirkni og þjarkar
Verkfræðingur – sjálfvirkni og þjarkar (rafmagns-, tölvu-, hugbúnaðar-, vélaverkfræði eða stýritækni)
Starfsmaður ber ábyrgð á hönnun, prófunum og greiningu á sjálvirkum búnaði til notkunar í fiskvinnslu. Vinnur í samstarfi við vélahönnuði, sölu- og markaðsfólk og á í beinum samskiptum við viðskiptavini. Tekur þátt í vöruþróunarferli frá hugmynd allt til framleiðslu og sölu, m.a. með því að skilgreina nýja virkni, aðlaga tæki að nýju notkunarsviði, innleiða nýja íhluti og leysa úr vandamálum. Starfið felur í sér forritun á iðntölvum og stýriforritum á PC tölvum (Windows og Linux) og tengingar við myndavélar, skynjara, mótora og annan tækjabúnað.
Under general supervision with broad scope of responsibility, performs activities related to the design, testing and evaluation of automation systems for industrial fish processing plants. Interfaces with mechanical design engineers, sales & marketing and customers to define needs for new or custom features to be developed with involvement from inception through commercial launch and production scale-up. Provides creative solutions to automation challenges, tests and debugs all the appropriate developments and customer applications.
- Automation and control systems design, specification and programming including PLC and PC-based machine controls, sensor integration and motor drives
- Work with customers, project managers and sales team to determine needs and translate into specifications, functional requirements and budgets for system designs. May include travel to customer sites.
- Participate in developing project plans, identify, monitor project milestones
- Contribute to competitive analysis including comparison of technical attributes, features, performance, and commercial elements.
- Help identify and analyze technology trends/developments and customer industry needs.
- Help translate market and customer requirements into new product ideas for future development
- Characterize systems through experiments and simulations to optimize design and understand performance variability arising component selection and environmental conditions
- Writing of product documentation and instructions
- Occasional training and field service responsibilities including support and/or supervision of installation activities
- May provide work leadership and support training to other staff.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 3+ years of relevant experience or Master’s degree and 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Responsible, reliable and quick to respond to customers’ needs and requests.
- Must be creative, practical, analytical and technologically capable.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to respond to inquiries from internal and external customers in English in a proficient and professional manner.
- Can independently search for technical information.
- Preferred experience in automatic, industrial food processing equipment.
- Experience programming in C, C++, PLC and/or robot programming
- Demonstrated aptitude for bringing automation solutions into practice through hands on experience
- Willing and capable to learn new products, as required.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics for control systems.
- Experience with and understanding of synchronous and asynchronous motor theory.
Sækja um starf
Smelltu á hlekkinn til að sækja um starfið https://jobs.50skills.com/valka/en/1662/apply
Frekari upplýsingar veitir Leifur Geir Hafsteinsson, mannauðsstjóri Völku í netfanginu email@example.com og í síma.