UX/UI Full Stack Developer
We are a startup developing advanced golf swing analysis and training software using computer vision and machine learning technologies. Existing solutions generally use MoCap or other systems that require the golfer to wear special equipment, which is both cumbersome and expensive. We are building a purely vision based system that is easy to use.
We are a small but strong team, covering golf domain expertise, computer vision, machine learning and software engineering. We are headed by an experienced technology leader with a successful exit.
We are looking to grow the team with someone who can prototype, develop and maintain the front end of the application.
What we can offer:
– Be part of a pre-seed startup, with substantial option packages and competitive salary.
– The opportunity to work with a strong team.
– A flexible remote work policy.
– We value effectiveness, not just effort.
– The potential to build and lead the frontend team as the company grows.
– Great hardware (laptop, screens).
– A collaborative and innovative work culture.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is excited about developing UX/UI for a golf training application.
– Has a strong background in UI/UX design and development
– Can design and implement scalable, efficient, and reusable code for web and mobile applications.
– Can work in a fast-paced startup environment following modern software development methodology (code reviews, agile development).
Experience with React, Supabase, Vercel and Python is recommended, and experience with a C++/Rust/WebAssembly or similar is a plus. Experience with building great visualizations is a big plus. Experience with 3D visualization and tools (e.g. threejs) is a big plus.
Sækja um starf
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your application to email@example.com no later than January 5th. We will respond to all applications.
Our interview process: After discussing your application with the team, we will schedule a short phone screen and then invite promising candidates for an onsite meeting with the team.