User Interface Designer
We at Vettvangur are seeking an experienced user interface designer to join our team!
As a user interface designer at Vettvangur you’ll need to be able to design and maintain quality interfaces, take ownership of products from start to finish and be passionate about the process of continuous improvement – because that’s what we are about. On and off the screen.. across different solutions.. with different collaborators.
Your time and talent will go towards designing fantastic products, interfaces, and interactions for users from all over. And by doing so, you are keeping our industry-leading partners at the forefront when it comes to digital.
The designer we aim to hire has:
- Minimum two years of professional experience as a UI designer
- Great visual and user interaction skills
- Effective approaches to prototyping, exploring and testing ideas
- Excellent skill-levels with the likes of Figma or other prototyping tools
- Ability to lead a project with authority and professionalism
- Ability to explore and elevate brands
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
So, what’s in it for you?
We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of with a good mix of salary, benefits/perks and great opportunities for professional growth.
Other than the great facilities, fantastic view from our offices and friendly people, we have these perks on tap:
- Variety of great, subsidized, lunch choices.
- Annual conference grant. You pick, we pay.
- Annual gym/health grant.
- Personal Internet and mobile services are taken care of.
- Coffee, tea, soda and healthy snacks.
- Flexible time off
- Open, honest and collaborative culture.
- And while there is much work to be done, we still remember to have fun with the team! We do company outings, festivities, travels and more.
Would you like to join a happy bunch of eccentric, talented introverts and some outgoing spirits? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Click here for even more reasons to hook up 🙂
Sækja um starf
Make sure to send us your resume and links to your website, projects you have worked on, your Dribbble or whatever before the 25th of October. We welcome any and all questions and accept applications in both English and Icelandic