Are you passionate about writing and translating complex ideas into understandable language? If so, Next Generation Lotteries (NGL), a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for a collaborative, self-motivated and experienced Technical Writer to join our Customer Experience team. NGL is a product-first company dedicated to building high-quality products that customers love. Good documentation is a fundamental requirement in that endeavor. Come join us and play a key role in educating customers about our products.
As a Technical Writer with Next Generation Lotteries, you will be asked to:
- Get to know our lottery solutions inside out
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and the Customer Experience team to develop and produce various types of technical information for our customers, such as: ** Clear guides for our customers who integrate our solutions with other products **High-quality user documentation for product releases
- Maintain existing technical information and continuously improve the documentation experience
- Manage various documentation projects simultaneously
- Address content gaps and act on feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Master the use of our information architecture, including our publishing platforms and issue-tracking tool
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a bachelor’s degree in English or another communications-related subject
- Has 5+ years’ experience working as a technical writer, preferably documenting software products
- Speaks and writes English to a native level, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable working with an XML-based help authoring tool
- Is technically capable and has experience working in an Agile development environment
- Enjoys collaborating with teams and individuals to understand user needs and communicate product technical capabilities
If that sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
We focus on the quality of the work being produced and we emphasize providing a great environment to work in:
- A competitive wage and engaging work where quality is king!
- Dedicated and experienced co-workers eager to share their knowledge (and workload!) with new members of the team.
- An environment that respects a healthy work/life balance, has flexible working hours and is happy to allow people to work part-time from home.
- Modern office space with high quality equipment.
- A well-stocked kitchen and fridge.
- Excellent lunch provided daily in our cafeteria.
- Social activities organized by the humbly named, and well-funded, BEST staff association.
- Events that encourage innovation.
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors.
- A financially secure place to work.
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative lottery solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively, and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Sækja um starf
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org