Vista Data Vision, a Bentley Systems company
Vista Data Vision is a world leading platform for managing IoT data. Our customers manage IoT instrumentation in a wide variety of projects worldwide. This includes infrastructure, mining, dams, tunneling, air quality and environmental projects of all sizes.
Vista Data Vision integrates with iot sensors to bring in real time monitoring data for immediate access through the web, for alarm condition monitoring and data reporting to ensure the safe operation of each project.
Vista Data Vision is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in our customer support team. You will be in contact with our customers all over the world and assist them with any support related items.
- Resolving users’ application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Serving as primary support liaison between company and user for urgent support issues
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers and product managers)
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Provide online training to customers
What You Bring to The Team
- Experience in technical support
- Fluent in English with high proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of Jira and/or similar tools
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
What We Offer
- A great team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video (https://youtu.be/Zcj2U5KCo1g)
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annualized revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries. www.bentley.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Sækja um starf
To apply for this position please send your application and resume to email@example.com.