Technical Support Specialist
Advance your career and gain valuable skills and experience working with great Team to support Customers using Meniga products around the globe. Your primary role will be to provide outstanding support to our Customers, specifically banks, that utilize our cutting-edge software products. You’ll be responsible for installing and testing software releases, configuring environments, and providing valuable feedback to our engineering teams. This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn about our products from scratch and become an expert in the Personal Finance Management and financial data consolidation domains.
• Providing exceptional support to customers using our software products in real-time,
• Installing and testing new software releases in internal environments,
• Configuring environments using XML, SQL, JSON, and environment variables,
• Respond to customer inquiries and provide technical support offline (service desk tool, email) or online (troubleshooting sessions),
• Manage customer support tickets and track progress to ensure timely resolution,
• Collect data needed to do analyze the reported issues (internal knowledge base and documentation, targeted questions, database scripts),
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues,
• Resolve customer issues related to installation, configuration, performance, and usage of Meniga products,
• Delivering constructive feedback to our development and product teams to identify and resolve bugs or other technical issues,
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base, technical notes and articles,
• Continuously learning about new product features and becoming an expert in the PFM and financial data consolidation domain.
• Degree in computer science or related field,
• Experience in customer support or technical support would be an asset,
• Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written,
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills,
• Strong client-facing skills,
• General technical skills including SQL, .NET, Windows, IIS, network, security, and performance,
• Fundamental understanding of how software operates and the ability to read installation manuals,
• Experience with SQL databases and .NET programming language would be an asset,
• Familiarity with software development methodologies and tools,
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
Work at Meniga
We are a team of product people, developers and more who get excited about shaping the future of financial technology. At Meniga our mission is to help people lead better & more sustainable financial lives. We do this by working with banks worldwide to make their digital banking experience fun and engaging. Today we are serving +100 million digital banking users across +30 countries. Meniga’s offices are in London, Reykjavik and Warsaw.
Sækja um starf