Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the life cycle of software implementation projects. He or she ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and meet all defined requirements and quality measures. Communication with project sponsor and all key stakeholders on a regular basis is essential for this position.
• Prepares project plans, which include definition, scope, resources, financials and schedule for customers using WXNC genomics platform.
• Ensures adequate communication is maintained with project sponsor and all stakeholders regarding project status and priorities.
• Manages long term relationship with customer technology and service team.
• Adheres to all IT, HIPPA, HITRUST governance policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced project management skills with proven capability of managing enterprise software implementation projects.
• Good knowledge of software development, information technology or business process projects.
• Ability to participate in the pre-sales process, RFP development, pre-sales technical customer discussions
• Ability to learn and understand the functional and technical architecture of WXNC software, and be hands on to support customers
• Ability to surface issues and manage risks appropriately including escalation to management as required.
• Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages.
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
• Project management training
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in either software development, software implementation, application support or data management
• Knowledge of Cloud based infrastructure a plus
• Experience in the pharmaceutical / life sciences, pharmacovigilance, clinical trial delivery, CRO experience a plus
Built over twenty years on the world’s largest collection of human genomes, WuXi NextCODE’s platform powers the biggest and most innovative precision medicine efforts on four continents, from pioneering population-optimized genome tests to providing wellness products. The customers we serve cover a broad spectrum, including clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, researchers and consumers who want to be more pro-active about their health management.
Sækja um starf