Technical Implementation Specialist
Valitor is looking for a Technical Implementation Specialist for it‘s Acquiring DevOps Department.
Acquiring DevOps handles operations, support, maintenance and technical implementations of Valitor‘s core Acquiring systems, including high-availability APIs that power the company‘s efforts to provide seamless acquiring services to merchants and partners throughout Europe.
The advertised position will have two main responsibilities:
- Assist with technical implementations of partners and merchants, providing guidance and advice to Valitor‘s partners, software houses and merchants on how to implement and use Valitor‘s APIs.
- Help write and maintain documentation, online-help, instructions and specifications for Valitor‘s public facing APIs and products, working closely with the development teams.
Valitor Acquiring consists of seven agile development teams and a DevOps team located in Valitor‘s Icelandic office.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a university degree in computer science, engineering or related subjects
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Is open-minded and willing to learn
- Has great English skills, spoken and written, with a keen eye for details
- Has a desire to explain and simplify complex topics for people unfamiliar with them
- Is positive towards new challenges
- Flair or MKDocs experience is a plus
You will be a part of an experienced team responsible for operations and support for Valitor‘s Acquiring systems.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment, engaging with product owners, development teams and operational staff.
Applicants will have to submit a CV and an introductory letter in English or Icelandic.
The application period ends on February 10th, 2022.
Further information will be provided by Andrea Karlsdóttir, Manager of Operations & Support, email@example.com.
Sækja um starf
Further information will be provided by Andrea Karlsdóttir, Manager of Operations & Support, firstname.lastname@example.org