As a Technical Consultant, you will be a key member of our Delivery team of experts working with our financial institutes’ clients worldwide creating next generation digital banking experience. This role requires a deep understanding of technology, solution architecture, solution design, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
– Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and challenges.
– Design solution and solution architecture that address client requirements and align with industry best practices.
– Develop detailed architecture and technical documentation.
– Provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful solution delivery.
– Conduct technical assessments, feasibility studies, and system reviews.
– Stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends.
– Act as a trusted advisor, building and maintaining strong client relationships.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
– Proven experience as a Technical Consultant.
– Strong expertise in a variety of technologies and platforms including solution architecture, microservices, containers, container orchestration, cloud-native, event-driven architecture, .NET, Kafka, SQL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud), IT security, performance, and sizing is a plus.
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
– Experience in working for or with financial institutes is a plus.
– Project management experience is a plus.
– Ability to travel as needed.
Meniga’s mission is to revolutionize the fintech landscape by providing data-driven insights and cutting-edge payment technologies. We aim to improve the lives of people worldwide by empowering them to make smarter financial decisions.
Working at Meniga
We offer a supportive work environment, opportunities for both personal and professional development, and the chance to make a meaningful impact in the fintech industry. With flexible working hours and a dynamic, highly motivated team, we value creativity, excellence, and a fun working atmosphere.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the application deadline is until December 10th 2023
Sækja um starf