Team Coordinator Software
Responsible for leading a support team that is responsible software. Team Leader drives the day to day work and coordinates task of the teams. Main part is to track performance on tasks and projects and meet desired deliverables.
- Coaching and leading members in the team.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to team members; have an overview of the scope of the team and plans and ensure the quality of the work.
- Align and maintain best practices and standards / processes in software development.
- Ensure good flow of information within product development and with other departments.
- Support the development of product development tools.
- Support Innovation organization concerning software knowledge and future components.
- Coordinating the selection of components with designers and purchasing departments.
- Supporting internal stakeholders.
- Strong drive for results and persistent in achieving targets.
- Proven and demonstrable skills in complex project management and change management.
- Capable to build consensus, deal with, and manage resistance.
- Be professional and guide teams to decision making.
- Strong ability to identify and manage risks within the assigned projects.
- Builds bridges between people, processes and organization.
- Organizational skills, initiative and capability to work in a team.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other stakeholders.
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- Preferably understands the Marel processes and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format as well as build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to support team development and progress.
- Be accurate and consider quality in all aspects of the job.
- Understanding of cultural differences and experience of working in an international environment.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subjects.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to support team development.
- Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage.
Sækja um starf
For more information please contact Kristján Þorvaldsson Infrastructure Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 563 8000.
Please submit your application no later than 30.04.2019.
Applications are only accepted through the Marel website.