Gangverk is looking to hire a reservations systems analyst to join our growing organisation. As a systems analyst you will work to enhance our systems by implementing new features, custom and out of the box solutions like dynamic pricing. You will be part of a team of technical specialists that manage and maintain our system, including following product updates, requesting product updates and identifying new opportunities for the company. You will turn business questions from stakeholders into clear system functional reports, data reports, new company opportunities
In general, we need people that can help us drive vision, product development, innovation and can find simple solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for team players that value opinions other than their own, look to data to support their decisions, take initiative and make things better. Ideal candidates are curious and eager to learn, are comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced, ever changing environment. You will be working with wonderful teams building applications that will be used by thousands of customers on some of the highest value per purchase marketplaces in the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- Become an expert of our reservation system.
- Become part of a team of technical owners of the solution.
- Understand our data and support development of the system.
- Oversight of voyage details, booking data, and the delivery of consistent and reliable data to our team and customers.
- Work with a team to formulate, articulate and implement the integration of the solution with other systems
- Establish a strong governance structure to ensure data integrity and effective decision making
- Design and implement a world class reservation system management team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to help them understand the system, how to use it and help them create User Acceptance Tests to validate system functionality.
- Stay up to date on features and feature releases, document use cases for using those features, introduce to the company to solve business solutions
- Open to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to communicate complex analytical concepts to various audiences
- Attention to detail in all tasks
- History of positive work relationships
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to ask for and receive feedback
- Active team member
Stuff that moves you higher in the pile
- 3+ years of work experience
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep it relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.
- And more…
At Gangverk we welcome you for who you are and wherever you come from. We welcome diversity and believe that only a versatile group of people can solve the hardest problems, and so do our clients.
Sækja um starf
Send your application along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org