Software Quality Assurance Manager
Mentors and supports the development teams on quality assurance best practices, methodologies, and frameworks. Defines and monitors software quality metrics, test coverage and procedures to ensure our products meet quality standards and regulatory requirements.
• 5 years professional experience preferred
• Responsible for defining and evolving development quality standards and procedures
• Organized, independent and a good communicator
• Experience developing formal test plans
• Experience working with automated testing platforms
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science, engineering or related degrees
Sækja um starf
Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter.
The closing date for applications is October 19, 2021. Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (email@example.com) and Helga Birna Jónsdóttir (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered.