Software QA Engineer
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer on the team you will be responsible for leading the testing of large-scale services and APIs, with the focus on automated tests. You will also be a part of the distributed, international Quality Assurance team where you will contribute to the overall quality strategy of the company. We are a highly collaborative group and everyone’s ideas and contribution counts.
Marel is developing several new technical platforms that enables us to be the digital partner of choice for the food processing industry and enable customers to maximize value creation by providing the platform for interconnectivity and optimization. The Digital Engine is one of such platforms and it provides the infrastructure that enables standardized and fast development of digital products that drives optimized value creation.
The Digital Engine is an IoT and Software Management platform, integrated in the machine and provides remote access and deployment, convenient application execution within containers and an all-purpose HMI framework for universal machine interfaces.
Marel is rolling out a hybrid cloud software platform where the latest Azure technology will be used to manage software in thousands of factories and in our cloud environment. The IoT and Software Management platform deals with the challenges of managing all this from a single interface.
• Identify and manage testing efforts for products under development
• Lead engineering efforts for writing and executing automatic tests
• Coach developers in writing tests and testable code
• Contribute to the design and development of test frameworks and environments
• Support the process of creating and maintaining test cases with product development team
• Create and execute manual tests
• Participate in specifying and evolving our QA and testing processes
• 3+ years’ experience of software testing
• Experience of test automation
• Self-starter who can work independently with a high level of responsibility
• Possess strong analytical skills
• ISTQB certification or equivalent is an advantage
An exciting and challenging job in a world class and global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence. Our workplace is characterized by a good working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions
Sækja um starf
Interested? If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application in English through our website no later than 27 June 2021.
For further information on this position, please contact our recruiter: Hildur Halldórsdóttir via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.