Software Program Manager
As a Software Program Manager you will work with various stakeholders across the organization globally, and ensure the software development team understands the requirements, at the most detailed level and assist in prioritization of upcoming projects. As a Software Program Manager, you are leading software development projects and bringing domain expertise and project management skills to make sure the optimal solution is delivered.
• Close communication and collaboration in bringing product ideas and requirements through development
• Drive the Product Development Process (PDP) by taking identification and business requirements from Product Management, customers and other stakeholders
• Create, manage and prioritize the product backlog items effectively with the engineering team
• Deliver the required product features and documentation to Sales and Service, and support as needed
• Working closely with the Marel Software Product Manager and Engineering teams to provide feedback to influence the future software product roadmap.
• Provide management and other stakeholders with regular and clear project status overviews
• Represent the customer’s needs throughout the development and be the customer’s first point of contact in prototype development/ testing phase.
• Join customer meetings where sales, service or product management require help with deep product understanding
Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar, combined with 3+ years’ experience of technical product management or technical project management related to projects in the food processing or manufacturing industry.
Furthermore, you have:
• Good understanding and experience of Software Development Life Cycle models and both Agile and traditional project management
• Experience in creating and driving a software delivery roadmap for a significant new product initiative, including close partnership with engineering to maintain focus, rigor and executional excellence
• Ability to analyze customer/partner business requirements and prioritize scenarios and features for development
• Strong customer first approach with ability to balance business needs versus customer requirements
• Business process expertise related to food processing, or manufacturing. Understanding of manufacturing flow and business process design
We offer An exciting and challenging job in a world class and global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit – Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence. Our workplace is characterized by a good working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions
If you're looking to join an international company with a great culture, flexible working arrangements, career growth and development opportunities then click apply now and include a resume! Please send us your application through our website. For further information about the position, please contact our recruiter: Boudewijn Timmers, firstname.lastname@example.org