Valitor is looking for a full stack developer in the Acquiring Processing department.
Acquiring Processing creates and maintains Valitor‘s core software and public facing API‘s and Web Apps that power the company‘s efforts to provide seamless acquiring and processing services to merchants and partners throughout Europe.
Eight agile development teams, located in Valitor‘s Icelandic office, work on scalable, high performance solutions that service both internal and external customers
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in computer science, engineering or related subjects
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Is open-minded and willing to learn
- Is positive towards new challenges
- Has experience with .NET/.NET Core development
- Has experience with creating public API‘s
- Has web development experience
You will work in Valitor‘s Icelandic office, in a highly collaborative environment, engaging with the product owner, team leads, other development teams and support staff.
You will be part of an experienced team involved in designing and building mission critical processing software and payment API‘s.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter in either English or Icelandic, by May 29th.
We encourage applications from all genders.
For more information contact: Óli Geir Stefánsson, Head of Acquiring Processing, email@example.com.
Sækja um starf