Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on engineer to help build the next generation of fintech solutions. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
- Build an enterprise-grade, distributed trading platform that provides real-time access to crypto markets
- Liquidity sourcing and aggregation, execution algorithm modeling and implementation
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production cloud deployments
- Writes maintainable code that is easy to understand and debug
- Identifies and engages in opportunities to improve the code quality
- Working with local liquidity team and collaborating on projects
- Using Analytical mindset to solve problems
- Working knowledge of Java and its ecosystem(i.e. threading, concurrency etc).
- Nice to haves: experience with Spring, SQL, Docker, AWS
- Experience building scalable and performant enterprise software
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Values having a positive attitude,a passion for sharing knowledge and enjoys being the go-to person on the team for small and large questions
- Experience and interest in designing and implementing modern APIs
- Has knowledge or high interest in our main tools: Java, event-driven architectures (AMQP or similar), gRPC, service meshes, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Life and Critical illness cover
- Generous wellness reimbursement
- 24 days annual leave
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in Reykjavik’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple enables payments everywhere, every way, for everyone using the power of blockchain and crypto. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavik and Dubai, Ripple has hundreds of customers around the world.
Sækja um starf
Please click the link (https://boards.greenhouse.io/ripple/jobs/3258243) and apply online through our careers page.