Opportunities at Tern Systems
We seek motivated and skilled individuals for the following position:
As a Software Engineer you will be a member of a development team designing, implementing and deploying new software functions and improvements for proven mission critical Air Traffic Control systems.
• BSc or higher education in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Strong object oriented programming skills, ideally with C++
• 3 years or more work experience in software development
• Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Experience with Linux
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Experience developing high availability systems
• Experience developing distributed systems
• Understanding of software patterns and architecture
Sækja um starf
Tern Systems provides mission critical Air Traffic Control solutions for customers in Europe and Asia.
For more information see http://www.tern.is/career