Working within a development team in designing, implementing and deploying new software functions as well as improvements to current air traffic control systems.
Minimum qualifications include:
- BSc or higher education in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong object oriented programming skills, ideally with C++
- +5 years work experience in software development
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience developing high availability systems
- Experience developing within a distributed system
Tern Systems provides mission critical Air Traffic Control solutions for customers in Europe, Africa and Asia.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact Tómas D. Þorsteinsson on 525-0500 or at email@example.com.