Software Developer – AWS/Serverless
Ankeri is looking for a new team member to help continue building a great software company within the international maritime industry. Our customers are some of the largest shipping companies in the world and our mission is to leverage smart use of data to increase their productivity and performance, and help them on the path towards decreasing their carbon footprint.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications that leverage the power of AWS Serverless services, including Lambda and DynamoDb. You will work in a team of developers responsible for delivering high-quality, scalable solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using AWS Serverless services and Python
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve technical challenges
- Ensure that all software solutions are scalable, reliable, and maintainable
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer using Python
- Proficiency in AWS and and an experience or interest in Serverless technology
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
At Ankeri, we strive to keep our technology stack fresh and up-to-date, and have an ambition to keep our software development processes lean and effective. We are flexible, concerned about our team members’ well-being and value diversity. We put an emphasis on good working environment which reflects well in our office. If you would like to work with Serverless technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
For more information feel free to contact Ankeri’s CTO, Leifur A. Kristjánsson (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the VP of Engineering, Nanna Einarsdóttir (email@example.com).
Sækja um starf
Ankeri is seeking an experienced Software Developer with background in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Python to join our team at Ankeri HQ at Suðurlandsbraut in Reykjavik. Experience with Serverless technology is appreciated.