Trackwell FiMS is looking for a developer with a focus on front-end programming to join our team. Our mission is to support ocean sustainability efforts and safety-at-sea through real time monitoring of fisheries data. Our products support international governments and coast guards by supplying key information to aid in illegal fishing detection, vessel safety, and vessel tracking.
We are adopting several technologies throughout the product life cycle, among them Java Spring, relational databases, React, message queues etc. – and we are always open and looking for new methods and technologies that can help us improve our product.
We are looking for a product-oriented person who feels ownership of their work and has good knowledge of UI patterns and usability principles. You would be collaborating with the UX and UI designer to develop and modernize our interfaces and ensure that that our products are intuitive and user friendly.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar experience
- Be able to understand and take part in the whole development cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation and testing, maintenance)
- Critical thinking in tackling legacy code
- Knowledge of UI patterns and usability principles
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience of writing and delivering software
- Experience in OOP languages
- Experience working with databases, Oracle and/or Postgres
Trackwell is a family friendly workplace with a diverse lively workforce, and welcoming culture. We have regular team activities and company events and believe in working well together.
Information on the team’s subjects can be found on trackwellfims.com.
Sækja um starf
Applications and further requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 30th.