Whether it’s hardware, software, or services, we’re dedicated to providing solutions that deliver the highest-quality, most safe, sustainable, and affordable food. With 6% of revenues invested in innovation every year and over 30 new solutions brought to market in 2020, it’s safe to say that innovation is in our DNA.
Join us on our journey to transform the way food is processed.
About the job
Marel is looking for a Software developer for cutting edge technology at 3D real-time simulations and extended reality. The Software developer is part of the XR team within Marel TechCenter and reports to the TechCenter Manager.
• 3D Simulation of Marel machines
• Developing software solutions and frameworks for 3D simulations
• Design and develop applications for desktop PC simulations, virtual reality headsets (Valve Index, Oc-ulus Quest) and augmented reality headsets (Hololens)
• Data flow automation and storage
Skills and Abilities
• Good software development skills
• Strong English skills, both written and verbal
• Good understanding of 3D mathematic
• Good interpersonal skills
Education and Experience
• 3 years’ experience in software development
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field
• Good C++ experience required
• Unreal Engine experience required
• Knowledge of C#, Unity3D, Jenkins, Blender, real-time 3D, VR development, AR , development, CAD applications and databases is an advantage
An exciting and challenging job in a world class and global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values: Unity, Innovation and Excellence. Our workplace is characterized by a good working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions.
Sækja um starf
Interested? If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application through our website no later than September 14 2021.
For further information on this position, please contact our recruiter: Hildur Halldórsdóttir, firstname.lastname@example.org