Challenge yourself every day.
Men&Mice is searching for talented Software Developers, with a passion for solving diverse and interesting problems, to join the development team.
- Developing high quality software, working in an agile environment
- Writing maintainable, high quality code
- Writing automatic unit and integration tests
- Participating in scrum activities, design meetings and code reviews
Skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, IPv6 or other networking technologies is an advantage
Programming languages and technologies used include React, Typescript, C++, Python, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Azure DevOps, Cypress, Docker and Kubernetes, amongst many others. Having prior experience with any of these technologies is beneficial, but please don’t hesitate to apply if you think you are good candidate for the job.
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 100 companies including Microsoft, Intel, FedEx, and AT&T
- Strong product with a global presence
- International, high-performing and flexible work environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- You will join a great team of experienced developers
- Competitive salary
- Based in Men&Mice’s global headquarters in Kopavogur, Iceland
We see ourselves as leaders in sustainable networking through enabling enterprises to stay efficient, connected and secure with our world-class overlay solution. We believe in constant innovation, exceeding our customers’ expectations and investing in our people, products and services. Our mission is to develop technologies and innovations that help our customers stay in control of their networks. We make our customers’ lives simple.
Men&Mice is continuously recognized for its innovation and reliability: Microsoft Partner Award in 2019, with the Men&Mice solution as the only ‘Microsoft-preferred’ DDI solution on the Azure Marketplace; prestigious awards from Creditinfo multiple years running and was named “Most Innovative Company” in 2019.
Sækja um starf
Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV with an introduction letter. The closing date for applications is November 18th, 2020. Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Hafdís Ósk Pétursdóttir (email@example.com) at Intellecta, tel + 354 511 1225. All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered.