Men & Mice software solutions boost business efficiency and growth by helping enterprises manage and monitor network spaces wherever they’re hosted, across platforms and on-premises, in the cloud or in hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
Men & Mice is searching for a talented developer with a passion for creating high quality software, to join the core backend team. The team is responsible for developing distributed services and systems used for managing large network environments, where there is a high demand for reliability, performance and security.
- Developing high quality software, working in an agile environment
- Writing maintainable, high quality code
- Writing automatic unit and integration tests
- Participating in scrum activities, design meetings and code reviews
Skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with C++ and SQL. Knowledge of Python is an advantage
- Experience developing distributed and multi-threaded applications is an advantage
- Experience working with cloud services is an advantage
- Linux knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, IPv6 or other networking technologies is an advantage
Men & Mice is an established software company founded in 1990. Customers include Microsoft, Intel, Intuit, Xerox, IMF, Sprint, Unilever, T-Mobile and FedEx.
Application and a CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than August 6, 2019.
For further information about the job, please contact Sigurjón Þorvaldsson, Head of Development, email@example.com or tel +354 8970806.
All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered.