Site Reliability Engineer
Do you want to take part in building the True Cloud Concept for the biggest tech companies in the world?
Are you an innovator? Do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you love finding creative solutions to difficult challenges? Do you want to make an impact and help your career and your company advance together?
NetApp Iceland is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Reykjavik team and help accelerate the leadership of NetApp in Hybrid Cloud globally.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll engage in and improve the lifecycle of services – from design through deployment, operation and refinement. You’ll maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. You’ll play an important role in scaling systems sustainably through automation and evolving them by pushing for changes to improve reliability and velocity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of systems design and networking with regards to performance and scale
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
You’ll also have extensive experience with:
- Distributed systems design and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Infrastructure automation, preferably using Terraform
- Scripting and automation with one or more of Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and control for hybrid cloud environments. NetApp provides global organizations the ability to manage and share their data across on-premises, private, and public clouds.
We hire exceptionally talented people and support them to do what they do best. We value our employee’s input greatly, and urge them to take initiative and be innovative. Looking after our people is an important part of how we do business. We nurture a dynamic and exciting workplace, with great opportunity for career acceleration. NetApp has been listed in the top 5 as the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces for 5 consecutive years.
Send applications via www.qstack.com/careers. Note that only applications in English will be accepted.