Site Reliability Engineer
Mainframe is building an SRE team. Our Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) will use systems expertise combined with software engineering patterns to help define, create, and support the architecture, build systems, orchestration, and operations of services across the business. The team is composed of talented engineers that are focused on evangelizing reliability-as-a-feature through monitoring, service-level objectives, automation, everything-as-code, and testing. We would like our SRE team to be a broad mix of operations and software people.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to employ their system knowledge to triage problems and help with tuning of our resources. Someone that can help us build positive and collaborative relationships across the company. Someone that champions automation to reduce manual work and increase development velocity. Someone that loves solving problems and strives to be better, smarter and faster tomorrow than they are today.
- You have experience with at least one cloud provider.
- You have a great understanding of monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog).
- You are comfortable with both Windows and Linux.
- You have worked with configuration management (Ansible).
- You have an understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and tools such as Terraform.
- You have a drive to not only work with DevOps practices but also to champion them at Mainframe.
- You have experience of working with platform-as-a-service technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad or AWS managed container services.
- You have experience with CI/CD and source control tools.
We have a human-friendly, equal-opportunity workplace that values collaboration, independence, and empathy.
We have offices in Reykjavik and Helsinki. Both our offices are centrally located and we offer you top of the line work conditions.
Sækja um starf
If you would like to join, please apply here. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org