Senior Web Application Developer
Are you an independent, disciplined developer that enjoys building beautiful and performant web and mobile apps? Join a team of developers that take on exciting projects regardless of the complexity and deliver products beyond expectations.
At Aranja we push the boundaries of web technologies to implement beautiful user experiences using the latest web standards, tools, and techniques with a focus on React and React Native.
You will be producing top quality, accessible software, working closely with clients around the world as well as our own solutions. You will be working directly with the customer – self managing your time and projects with a group of peers.
- Thorough understanding of developing for the web platform such as performance, styling, accessibility and user experience.
- At least a 5 years professional experience.
- A background in building large-scale web applications and proficiency in React, TypeScript, and other modern web technologies.
- Knowledge of the modern web stack such as GraphQL, NextJS, XState, and NestJS.
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs that scale.
Who we are looking for
- Passion for delivering a great user experience.
- Empathy towards clients, coworkers and the community.
- Ability to offer feedback to other developers on the team and experience in reviewing and improving code.
- Comfortable starting your own projects, maintaining them, and doing it all autonomously. You maintain a high level of ownership, attention to detail, and have a knack for organizing processes.
About the company
We are a team of developers who are passionate about the web and the community. We have made a name for ourselves by over-delivering on quality while working on fun projects for clients such as Google, Facebook, Blue Lagoon, Nova and others. – https://aranja.com/projects
We offer a family friendly work environment that encourages social activities such as after-hours meetups, the adventurous Aranja hiking club, the relaxed Aranja book club or to hack with us on side-projects.
What we offer
- Flexible 7 hour workdays and remote friendly work.
- Transparency and open salary structure.
- We aim to match the market rate salaries (1m+ ISK p.month).
- A code of conduct that fosters a safe and happy work environment.
- The best equipment for our employees.
- Fitness and Wellness allowance.
- Sizable budget for conferences.
- Friendly office in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Advanced relocation package including flight ticket, housing search assistance, visa services, and adaptation tips.
For further information please contact:
Bryndis Alexanders, Studio Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or +354 766 5665.
All applications will be kept confidential.
Sækja um starf
For further information please contact Bryndis Alexanders, Studio Manager, email@example.com or +354 766 5665. All applications will be kept confidential.