Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
About the job Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on engineer to help build the next generation of fintech solutions. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Build an enterprise-grade, distributed trading platform that provides real-time access to crypto markets
- Liquidity sourcing and aggregation, execution algorithm modeling and implementation
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production cloud deployments
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, information security and operations to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
What We’re Looking For
- Experience building highly scalable and performant enterprise software
- Excellent working knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (i.e. threading, concurrency … etc).
- Values having a positive attitude, passion for sharing knowledge and enjoys being the go-to person on the team for small and large questions
- Ability to encourage engineering best practices in a team and the larger department
- Experience in fintech, markets, or trading is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar + 4 years of hands-on Software Development
- Excellent working knowledge in the following: Java, event-driven architectures (AMQP or similar), Kubernetes, gRPC, CI/CD, Docker, services meshes
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Life and Critical illness cover
- Generous wellness reimbursement
- 24 days annual leave
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in Reykjavik’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- Regular all-hands in Ripple Headquarters in San Francisco or London
Sækja um starf
Go ahead and apply directly to this link: https://grnh.se/0d4424a81us