Senior Software Developer
Tempo is looking for a senior software developer in our platform team. As a member of the platform team, you will be responsible for maintaining and further developing our cloud infrastructure and platform capabilities. You will also take part in advancing our operational model and aligning our target architecture with the industry’s best practices.
Tempo is a SaaS time management solution that serves roughly 16.000 customers from our environment in AWS. We strive for agile culture and rapid development cycles with continuous development to our production environment.
The role involves:
- Build services for our cloud platform
- Develop and maintain our AWS and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Define and act on operational metrics for reliability, performance, and usage
- Be an active contributor in maintaining our CI/CD pipeline
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience developing in Python and Java
- Has a good understanding of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Has experience with one or more cloud providers, we use AWS.
- Has experience developing in environments with microservices or other distributed computing environments.
- Has a solid understanding of configuration management and engineering for large scale systems and/or products, including networking, databases, and operating systems.
- Has important know-how of software build tools and continuous integration tools.
- Is proactive and creative in identifying ways to improve our platform and it’s reliability.
- Is passionate about automation: We strongly believe in the benefits that repeatable environments bring to a software organization.
What Tempo can offer you:
A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and a remote working policy A challenging and innovating environment where creativity and personal development are encouraged An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company A great canteen that offers daily lunch and breakfast Variety of coffee selection and snacks throughout the day at no cost Annual sports grant and a commute grant to encourage eco friendly ways to go to and from work
We would love to talk to you if you consider yourself to be our ideal candidate.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our website