Senior Software Developer
Valitor is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the Acquiring Processing development team within Operations & Development.
The division creates and maintains Valitor‘s core processing software, public facing API‘s and web applications that power the company‘s efforts to provide seamless acquiring and processing services to merchants and partners throughout Europe. Seven agile development teams, located in Valitor‘s Icelandic office, work on scalable and high performance solutions that service both internal and external customers.
You will be a part of an experienced team responsible for Valitor‘s API’s and web applications. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, engaging with the product owner, development teams and support staff. You will be involved in designing and building mission critical software and API‘s.
• 3+ years hands-on experience in .NET/C# development
• .Net Core, React or AWS experience is a big plus
• Passion for automating things such as tests, builds and deployments
• Experience working on an agile software development team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English, Icelandic is a plus
• Open-minded, willing to learn and positive toward new challenges
Further information will be provided by Óli Geir Stefánsson (email@example.com) or Gunnar Sigurðsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Acquiring Solutions, phone number 525 2000.
Sækja um starf
Applicants will have to submit a CV and an introductory letter.
The application period ends on February 6th 2020.