Senior Quality Assurance tester (QA)
Location: Oslo or Reykjavik
We make browsers. That’s what we do. And we’re pretty good at it. We made Opera and now we’re making Vivaldi. The recipe for success? Build a kick-ass community that helps us make the browser better.
We are looking for Quality Assurance tester (QA).
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Create and maintain Automated Test Cases
• Perform daily tests on desktop (MacOS, Window and Linux) and mobile (Android and iOS)
• Perform regression and release testing
• Participate in team meetings
Check out the details below. If you’re into whipping up brain-melting solutions with a hungry, fast- moving team, get in touch and join the ride.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Relevant work experience.
• Experience with developer tools for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android or iOS.
• Passionate about technology and interested in user experience.
• Detail-oriented, with focus on writing maintainable and testable code.
• A doer that doesn’t shy away from challenges and is able to break down complex problems into smaller tasks and follow through with them.
• Self-driven, with the ability to take initiative and motivate others.
• Based in Oslo or Reykjavik.
You get to join one of the most experienced teams in the browsing industry and be part of shaping Vivaldi’s next rocket launch! Also, we don’t have any external investors telling us what to do – we’re 100% employee owned 👍
We’re a small company and like to have everyone under one roof. At this time we’re only looking for people already based in Oslo or Reykjavik.
Sækja um starf
Sound like a dream role? Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com