Senior Product Manager
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers, large and small, all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the joy of being part of a team that builds a product our customers’ love!
About the Job
Tempo is looking to hire a senior Product Managers and we are convinced that this could be you! We are looking for people that are passionate about building outstanding products that continue making Tempo the best in its class! At Tempo, Product Managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are accountable for their ultimate success. This is a high-impact role that is well-suited to engaging and collaborative individuals who are thrilled by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products.
We have two open positions: One is based in Montreal, Canada and the other in Reykjavík, Iceland.
The role involves:
- Work with the organization to identify opportunities and validate new features as well as analyze feedback on features that have been released
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, research, design & engineering) to develop innovative solutions to identified opportunities
- Develop a product vision and detailed roadmap to engage with cross-functional teams in bringing the roadmap to life
- Ensure products and features are launched on schedule and are actively adopted by our customers
- Measure, analyze and provide insights into the adoption and health of product usage
- Accountable for the success of new product initiatives
- Become a highly proficient product subject-matter-expert and its market
- Write technical requirements and advocate for investment in your initiatives
The ideal Candidate
- Is customer obsessed!
- Is an influential leader able to work with a variety of disciplines and seniority levels to bring your vision to fruition
- Has a technical mindset enabling you to understand APIs and our customers requirements
- Has ability to collaborate efficiently with our engineering team on both high-level architecture and product decisions
- Is someone with an eye for design and an ability to work with designers to think through the way your product will be used
- Has 10+ years of product management experience
- Is self-driven with strong leadership and influential skills
- Has experience as a Product Owner in a Scrum development environment
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills, for both internal and external stakeholders (e.g webinars, conferences. VP level, etc.)
- Project management experience (PMI certification) is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar, with MBA (preferred).
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Canada or Iceland.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our website.