Senior Platform Developer
We at Tempo are looking for a Senior Platform Developer to find innovative ways to optimize the development pipeline, runtime performance and the availability and efficiency of all our cloud platforms and services. If platform development, cloud security and performance are projects that you find exciting and you have hands-on experience operating large scale cloud services, we may well have the job for you!
The role involves:
- Developing scalable and performant microservices.
- Supporting developers by continuously improving developer experience.
- Ensuring reliability, responding to outages and supporting the team in resolving pressing and complex technical issues.
- Proactively finding ways to optimize our platform to ensure effective scalability.
- Supporting various company initiatives regarding cloud security, authentication, verification, access controls and permissions.
- Tracking cloud performance and statistics and managing alerts to deploying new hosts and debugging complex production issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a lot of experience developing in Python, Java. Our stack also includes NodeJS and Go.
- Has experience developing in environments with microservices or other distributed computing environments.
- Has a good understanding of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Has experience with one or more cloud providers, we use AWS.
- Has a solid understanding of configuration management and engineering for large scale systems and/or products, including networking, databases, and operating systems.
- Has important know-how of software build tools and continuous integration tools.
- Is proactive and creative in identifying ways to improve our platform and it’s reliability.
- Is passionate about automation: We strongly believe in the benefits that repeatable environments bring to a software organization.
What Tempo can offer you:
- A challenging and innovating environment where creativity and personal development are encouraged
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A great canteen that offers daily lunch and breakfast
- Variety of coffee selection and snacks throughout the day at no cost
- Annual sports grant and a commute grant to encourage eco friendly ways to go to and from work
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and a remote working policy
We would love to talk to you if you consider yourself to be our ideal candidate.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our website