Senior Generalist / System Programmer
Your mission as Senior System Programmer is to design, implement, optimize and maintain complex systems needed for a next gen cloud native MMO. All this as a part of a world class team of game developers. Working closely with game designers and gameplay and backend engineers.
- Designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining complex systems needed for a cloud native MMO.
- Integrating and maintaining platforms, plugins & tools, for example game streaming platforms, voice/chat frameworks and our custom in-house systems & tools.
- Programming in a clear and structured manner that is in keeping with maintenance, modularity, scalability, performance and compatibility requirements.
- Working closely with game designers and gameplay and backend engineers in elaborating a system design that combines game design goals with technological considerations and limitations.
What we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience developing, optimizing and maintaining complex systems in C++.
- You are enthusiastic about next generation projects and cutting edge technologies.
- You enjoy jumping into lots of different systems, tackling everything from entire systems to random tasks.
- You have experience with multi-user online gameplay.
We have a human-friendly, equal-opportunity workplace that values collaboration, independence, and empathy.
We have offices in Reykjavik and Helsinki. Both our offices are centrally located and we offer you top of the line work conditions.
Sækja um starf
Please apply here or on our site https://jobs.50skills.com/mainframe/en