Senior Gameplay Programmer
As a Gameplay Programmer you design, implement, optimize and maintain gameplay systems and UX needed for our next gen cloud native MMO. All this as a part of a world class team of game developers. Working closely with game designers and system and backend engineers.
- You design, implement, optimize and maintain game systems and gameplay UX needed for a cloud native MMO.
- You program in a clear and structured manner that is in keeping with maintenance, modularity, scalability, performance and compatibility requirements.
- You work closely with game designers and system and backend engineers in elaborating a system design that combines game design goals with technological considerations and limitations.
What we are looking for:
- You have deep experience in designing and implementing game systems and gameplay UX in C++.
- A solid knowledge of Unreal Engine is a huge advantage.
- Experience with multi-user online gameplay is a great bonus.
- You are used to working closely with game designers in elaborating a system design that combines game design goals with technological considerations and limitations.
We have a human-friendly, equal-opportunity workplace that values collaboration, independence, and empathy.
We have offices in Reykjavik and Helsinki. Both our offices are centrally located and we offer you top of the line work conditions.
Sækja um starf
Please apply here or on our site https://jobs.50skills.com/mainframe/en