Senior Frontend Developer
THE COMPREHENSIVE DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION SOLUTION
We believe that workplaces should always be diverse, equal, and inclusive for all and have built a company that supports workplaces on this journey.
EMPOWER is a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion specialist currently developing a DEI SaaS solution for workplaces globally, with special emphasis on workplace culture.
EMPOWER NOW is our product that helps companies and organisations gain a real-time overview of the status of DEI within the workplace, set measurable goals and provide micro-education for employees. The software is based on the proven EMPOWER methodology that has been used successfully for leading private and public organisations.
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join our growing team. Work with us in building and developing our EMPOWER NOW product, a SaaS solution for organisations worldwide that use our proven DEI methodologies, including benchmarking, microtraining, and analytical services to help workplaces become more inclusive.
Our tech stack:
React, Django, Python, RESTful API, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, Gitlab, trunk-based development.
If you have the following, reach out and connect with us
• You are a Senior Frontend Developer.
• You have experience working with SaaS solutions, is a plus but not a must.
• You take initiative, share knowledge and are willing to support more junior people in the team.
• You have a user-first mindset.
• You are passionate about DEI and want to be a part of creating unique workplaces with a people-first mindset.
We encourage you to apply because
• We are a well-funded start-up and lead by example with how to create a great workplace for all.
• We have just created our MVP and are proud that we did this without our team having to work long hours.
• We believe that everyone should be able to bring their unique selves to work, and we celebrate differences as strengths.
• Our office is located in the heart of downtown Reykjavík, and we have created a unique creative environment.
• Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are at the core of everything we do.
More about the team
You can find out more about the team here!
Sækja um starf
Our talent partner:
We have partnered with Geko to support us with our talent growth. All applications will be filtered through to the team to ensure that we create a smooth, timely and unbiased process for everyone that is interested in working with us.
If you would like more information before you apply, you can reach out to the team at email@example.com
The deadline for applications is the 22nd of February 2022. We expect to assess and reply to everyone who is interested within 2 weeks from the application close date.