Senior Front End Developer
Abler is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join us on our mission to change the future for generations to come.
The Abler product family streamlines administration, communication and payments in organizations by providing a unified management platform for coaches and directors. Our company’s mission is to develop innovative tools that will increase participation in sports and other organized activities and drive physical and social health and well-being in communities across the globe.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development. From architecture and design to implementation and customer engagement. You will work closely with our business stakeholders, designers and development team. We are looking for someone that has an eye for design, is able to communicate well with members outside our team and play an active role in the future roadmap of our applications.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure high quality code.
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Mentor peers through code reviews and drive projects to achieve the best solution.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficiency with React Native, React and Typescript.
- Familiarity of working with RESTful and GraphQL API layers.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud (GCP) / DevOps.
- Experience creating React Native mobile solutions.
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a workplace that is passionate about its societal impact and is on a mission to change the future of our next generation.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to access company share option plan.
- Your choice of work equipment to conduct your daily tasks, benefits and mobile/internet package.
- Subsidized daily lunch in an awesome canteen with healthy options and a scenic view.
- Centrally located office in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Great colleagues, driven and caring culture, with unlimited and international career growth opportunities.
Sækja um starf
If you're interested in the role and think you have what it takes to make an impact, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all genders to apply for this position.
All applications are treated with confidentiality.