Senior Front-end developer
We are looking for talented and passionate Front-end developers to join our team
At Beedle we are developing high quality education solutions built with-in Microsoft 365 apps on Azure Cloud. We use the very best frontend technologies including Typescript, React, React Native and RxJS to deliver beautiful UIs with incredible UX. Beedle is a certified Microsoft Education Specialist partner and we work closely with technical teams at Microsoft. Although Beedle is in its early stages we have received a lot of interest and our solutions have been picked up by teachers in 87 countries.
You would be working in the HQ in Iceland, building educational solutions for global markets, and interacting with team members in other countries.
What we provide:
- An opportunity to work on a product in its early building stages where you can influence the product´s direction for the future.
- The ability to use latest technologies and apply best practices.
- A position in a motivated and supportive team where everyone is encouraged to progress their technical skills and share their knowledge with each other.
- Flexible working hours in a relaxed environment that supports working remotely. Work-family balance is very important to us.
- Cafeteria/Mötuneyti and plenty of parking space.
- Competitive salary.
- Home internet and mobile paid for.
- Source control systems such as Git.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good grasp of English.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Test automation.
- O365 development (including Microsoft Graph APIs).
- Back-end (full stack developer).
- Scrum/Agile development, bonus point if you are a certified or experienced scrum-master.
Sækja um starf
Application and CV can be either in Icelandic or English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Further information provided by
Guðmundur Helgi Axelsson - email@example.com