Senior front-end developer
TripCreator is a B2B, cloud-based SaaS, advanced time-saving itinerary creation platform for travel professionals. The platform consists of a project driven dashboard, a calendar-view planning tool, content management system, customer and supplier management system, a booking engine among other features; as well as dynamic packaging module, integration and automation possibilities. Furthermore, TripCreator offers end-customers the possibility of viewing itineraries on a mobile app.
About the position
As a front end developer, you will manage and implement the front end aspects of the TripCreator product. As a new member, you will join the front-end team of two developers. You will work closely with the back-end engineers and HTTP API to tie it all up.
- Manage and implement the front end aspects of our product
- Translate UI mockups into code
- Write maintainable code
- Bridge the gap between user needs, wireframes and technical limitations
- Decide how to overcome the challenges associated with competing priorities: aesthetics, UX and page performance
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior executives to define new and exciting product features that will help us build great features that our customers love
You are a good fit if
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience working as a front-end developer, you have worked with React.js and you know Node.js
- You love React and know what is redux or maybe you are a fan of ReactiveX and you think that Reactive programming is the future of the web
- You know how React.js compares to Angular or Vue.js
- Words like latency, http2 sound familiar to you
- You care about users and creating usable products
Our current stack
In the front-end, we’re a React shop riding on TypeScript. We have a number of apps with well defined responsibilities and manageable complexity. We organize the server-side with Node.js/Express. Our build tooling is created around Webpack and we have fully automated builds plugged into our CI and CD cycles.
What we offer
Competitive salary and good hardware required for the job. An opportunity to work on an innovative product that is truly one of a kind. You will make important decisions that have direct impact on TripCreator users. You will have flexible working hours and a possibility for remote work when needed.
Sækja um starf
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org