Senior Front-End Developer
PaxFlow’s mission is to empower tour operators to streamline tour operations using automation and customer self service tools. We are venture backed startup with healthy funding to develop our planform and grow our team and customer base. We care about solving the operational headache in the tours and activities space creating an intuitive and data-driven platform using state of the art technologies and solutions.
PaxFlow is looking to hire a highly motivated and startup minded senior front-end developer with a good eye for UI/UX. You will work closely with the product team to architect and implement new features and deliver outstanding user experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer working with modern front-end frameworks
- Good eye for UI/UX
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with software development best practices and Agile methodologies
- Passion for travel and willingness to learn about the industry
- Develop and maintain our web application using modern web technologies, such as React, Node.js, SQL and GraphQL.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to define requirements and design and implement new features
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code
- Optimize the application for usability, maximum speed and scalability
- Troubleshoot and debug issues reported by users or the team
- Stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and best practices
Come onboard and grow with us!
We are looking for an exceptional talent who wants to join an early stage start up that is looking to grow extremely fast. Great opportunity to be directly involved in high level decision making at an ambitious startup in the travel tech space. Competitive salaries and a stock option plan available for the right candidate joining the early team.
Please apply, if you are motivated to take on a leading role in a fast growing startup.
We encourage people of all genders to apply. We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
Sækja um starf
Please fill out the application on our website and attach your CV and cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this position. Please also consider including a portfolio of previous projects explaining you contributions to give us a better understanding of your work experience.