Senior DevOps & Senior Backend Developer
Nova is expanding its development team and we are looking for Senior DevOps and Senior Backend Developers to join the team.
We are a fun and flexible workplace where a lot of effort is put into good work ethic and independent work methods. We place great emphasis on a strong team! So if you are passionate about building products, want to grow and prosper in an exciting environment, and have plenty to do, then we definitely want to chat with you about opportunities.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for system development experts (DevOps) to join the group in our Digital Development team at Nova. This is a role that aims to simplify and improve the environment and work processes for software development at Nova. Initiative, ambition, and an unwavering desire to be at the forefront of new technology are qualities we are looking for.
- Design and implement DevOps processes, which include: version control, output pipes, logging, and automated testing
- Implement process documentation to support the Nova development team
What are we looking for?
- Experience in software and/or system development
- Be passionate about continuous progression (e.g., git and CI / CD)
- Willingness to work on the implementation of automated testing and monitoring of software systems
- A university degree in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering or equivalent studies or experience is desirable.
In addition, it is an advantage if the applicant has experience in the installation and architecture of environments or experience in system operation of azure infrastructure.
Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for an experienced programmer to join Nova’s software development team. This is a diverse role in a team that handles the development and operation of functional solutions for Nova’s customers and employees.
- Participate in the development and building up Nova’s sales, subscription, and customer systems
- Work on the integration of systems and connections to system units related to electronic communications operations
- Carry out the organization of projects in collaboration with creditors, product managers, and others in the team
What experience are we looking for?
- People who have been involved in product development in the electronic communications market
- Ambitious developers who love to write good, maintainable code
- Knowledge of the main design patterns of software
- Ability to take responsibility and lead projects technically
- Ability to share knowledge and experience with team members
- Passionate people who collaborate and want to find the best solution
The programming languages, technologies, and tools we use include:
.NET, C #, MSSQL, REST, Node.js, GraphQL, Kafka, OAuth, git
A university degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar study or experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in hearing more about these roles before you apply directly, you can reach out to Agla Guðbjörg firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send us your profile here and we will be in touch:
Also check out other opportunities at Geko