Senior DevOps / Cloud Engineer
For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
Rapyd is looking for a Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer to join our DevOps team in Iceland and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our infrastructure as code from the developing framework, via our cloud development accounts and up to production, from every perspective such as provisioning, scaling, continuous deployment, monitoring and HA.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or as a Developer.
- 3+ years of experience in Coding languages – .net/Python/Java Script/bash – high proficiency in one of these tools or similar.
- Cloud experience with AWS / Google cloud / Azure.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with infrastructure as code automation – Terraform/Cloud formation/Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- CI/CD tools (gitlab/Jenkins/CircleCI/team city/Octopus/etc.).
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MSSQL, Cassandra, MySQL etc) – Advantage.
- OS – Linux/Windows -Advantage.
- SCM – Git/bitbucket/gitlab/Phabricator/gerrit – Advantage.
- Experience in working with Atlassian products – Advantage
- BS in Computer Science or related technical certifications.
- Fluent in English
We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications. Even if your story is a little different, we’d love to hear from you. As a company, we put people first and encourage and reward those with a thirst for knowledge, those who are fearless, smart and ready to Build Bold. Rapyd brings together a diverse group of people whose talents, insights, perspectives and ideas help make us the leader in fintech.
Sækja um starf
For more information contact: Kristinn Wium, Head of Infrastructure & Services, email@example.com.