Senior Backend Developer
Corivo is an innovative Travel Tech company that is looking for a senior backend C# developer to join the team. We are a close-knit team that enjoys bringing new ideas to the table. In your role, you will be able to dabble in the new and latest technologies and we ensure everyone has a voice to enhance our solid experience and skills in building great technology products.
What we do
Corivo is in continuous development of a leading platform (CTP) for travel companies. CTP can trace its history back to the year 2002 when the first version was developed for a small travel agent in Iceland. Since then, Corivo has developed software solutions for many of Iceland’s leading tourism companies. CTP is a fully cloud-based solution, hosted on Microsoft Azure.
Our developers are experienced in using the latest techniques to build rich, interactive, modern web applications and are rooted in development standards and best practices. They work closely with the Product Owner, UX/UI Designers, and other developers in a highly-collaborative and agile environment.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will take part in designing, building, and maintaining diverse solutions which are part of the Corivo Travel Platform. These solutions serve a broad spectrum of users where automation, usability, and performance are very important.
Our technology stack
- .NET Framework / .NET Core (C#)
- RESTful WebAPI/GraphQL API
- Azure SQL and Service Bus
- Github and Azure Devops
What we are looking for
- An exceptional knowledge of .NET (C#) and relational databases.
- Experience in building RESTful and GraphQL API’s in .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies/experience.
What are we expecting from you
- Ability to build reusable code throughout the whole system.
- Be able to optimize our application for performance and scalability.
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone, to take on new challenges.
- Take pride in the work you have accomplished.
- Be solution-oriented and consistent in how you approach tasks.
- Take accountability for value in the work you perform and the service you provide.
- Establish credibility by sharing knowledge related to your personal experiences.
- Work with the team to maintain strong communication throughout each relationship.
- Be passionate about your work, have a growth mindset, and produce quality code.
What we provide for our people
- An awesome environment, we share office space with Nordic Visitor, have great facilities and a great canteen!
- Remote working and flexibility.
- We provide our people with a wellness program.
- Technology fund every 2 years (e.g. mobile phone).
- Family and home life are important to us all, we want our people to have a balanced lifestyle. There is also access to an additional parental leave grant if required.
Corivo has partnered with Geko for our hiring process, to ensure a fair and consistent approach for sourcing talent for the team.
Sækja um starf