Treble Technologies is an Icelandic tech startup that develops sound simulation and spatial audio technology that is revolutionizing how sound is incorporated into the design of both the physical and the virtual world. Our technology is being used by some of the biggest and most prestigious companies in the world within tech, automotive, VR/AR and building industries, to realize next-generation audio experiences and reduce noise – which, according to the WHO, is the 2nd most harmful environmental factor affecting human health.
Treble is one of the fastest-growing startups in Iceland. Despite being a young company, we are hugely ambitious and have managed to assemble a group of highly sought-after talent from around the world. We are well-funded and have won numerous awards globally for our tech and vision. The team consists of a diverse group of specialists in audio/acoustics, software development, mathematical modeling, and business. Joining Treble at this stage means becoming a part of a lean, family-friendly, and fun, yet driven organization.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager. The successful candidate will help us launch our software within the building industry and consumer electronics (and down the road in other target markets as well). Our Sales manager will participate in the development of sales and distribution strategy and undertake its execution. Responsibilities include the execution of key sales growth strategies, tactics and action plans.
Our Sales Manager works closely with and reports to the CEO, CCO and CMO. You will have the chance to take part in a wide range of exciting tasks and play an important role in shaping and building a high-tech B2B software product.
You will be responsible for
● The development of a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities and revenue.
● Setting up successful sales processes and optimizing them.
● Executing the strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
● Meeting objectives in key target areas such as sales volume, market share, distribution channels and profit margins to guide promotions and sponsorships.
● Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
● Establishing customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships.
● Participating in developing our pricing structures.
● Contributing to our marketing efforts, e.g., website, social media, newsletters, events, etc.
You will be great for this role if you have
● BSc/MSc degree in business administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
● Previous experience as a sales manager or in business development, preferably with sales of B2B software
● Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
● Experience in customer relationship management
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Willingness and ability to adapt and learn quickly
● Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
● Proven ability to drive the sales process
● An Interest in technology
Even if you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to apply! Studies have shown that women, non-binary individuals, and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Treble, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway, as we are growing, and a relevant role might come up soon!
What we offer
● Highly flexible and family-friendly workplace
● Great compensation and attractive stock options
● First class facilities and equipment – the best office in downtown Reykjavík (we think!)
● Amazing lunch
● Technology stipend
● Exceptional coffee
● Personal career coaching
● Reskilling/upskilling support, including a sizable budget for conferences
● Internet at-home package
● A code of conduct that fosters a safe and happy work environment.
● Advanced relocation package including flight tickets, housing search assistance, visa services, freight cost subsidization and adaptation tips
● Free parking garage access
● Language course grants
Where we are based
Treble Technologies headquarters in Hafnartorg (Kalkofnsvegur 2), Reykjavík, Iceland
Iceland consistently ranks as one of the best places in the world to live, life satisfaction is among the highest in the world, and the country is consistently rated the most peaceful in the world. Iceland also ranks at the top of the world in terms of gender equality. Reykjavík is a bustling capital, surrounded by stunning nature, with a sprawling arts and music scene, legendary nightlife, amazing culture, and top-notch cuisine. Foreign experts may be eligible for 25% tax deduction in Iceland.
Sækja um starf
Interested in finding out more? Visit our careers page
Our talent partner
We have partnered with Geko to support us with our talent growth. All applications will be filtered through to the team to ensure that we create a smooth, timely and unbiased process for everyone that is interested in working with us.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathryn - email@example.com