Sales and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our sales and marketing team.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have room for growth and a high impact on promoting an award winning SaaS platform that changes the way people interact & create trust online.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with our management and product development team to plan and execute our marketing and sales activities.
- Drive projects for digital campaigns aligned with business goals
- Identify the needs of target audiences that could be a good match for our products and communicate to our product team
- Capable of following up with product demos, product information and presentations for customers
- Think outside the box in terms of creativity and lead our team in crafting exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales
- Work closely with our management and product development team to plan and execute our marketing efforts
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- +2 years of proven work experience in sales, marketing and/or creative visual design
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in English (Icelandic and other languages are a big plus)
- Experience with visual communication principles and graphical editing software like Figma
- Outstanding organizational and collaborative skills
- Great problem solving skills and a drive to work autonomously
- Familiarity with web technology and digital products
- Any additional relevant qualifications are a plus
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Full coverage of home internet
- Coverage for health club membership
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Food and meal benefits (incl. Vegan)
- Gaming breaks, snack bar and fully stocked fridge
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Competitive salary & budget for external training
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Taktikal we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t meet every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this role!
Application deadline 31 August 2022
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people build trust online by using innovative workflows and digital signatures.
Taktikal is fully funded by VC investors and has received 500.000 EUR in grants from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
Sækja um starf
Please submit your application along with a CV and an optional cover letter. The application deadline is 31st of August 2022