As a freelance real estate photographer, you will be responsible for capturing visually appealing and engaging photographs of our clients properties.
Your role will involve visiting different properties, capturing their best angles, and delivering high-quality images that highlight their unique features.
Your photographs will contribute to the marketing of houses and apartments for sale in Reykjavik.
Client liaising and bookings are handled by our friendly Customer Solutions team and all the photo editing, is done by our Digital Imaging team. You will focus on taking stunning photos!
- Portfolio showcasing your ability to capture properties effectively
- Proficiency in using professional photography equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and their customers.
- Availability to travel to different locations around Reykjavik.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling for assignments.
What you need to have:
- Full frame camera
- Wide angle lens, min 17mm
- Long lens, 24-105mm or 70-200mm or similar range
- Sturdy tripod
- Reliable car
- Valid drivers license
Sækja um starf
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide the following:
- relevant examples of your work (pdf or link to folio)
We also need to know:
- In what suburb in (or around) Reykjavik do you live?
Apply online via career.diakrit.com & attach the information mentioned above. Please note that this information is necessary for us to be able to review your application.