React/Typescript front-end developer (Senior/mid-level)
Do you enjoy working in a dedicated team where you will have a real impact on product development?
We’re looking for a senior/mid-level front-end developer to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our digital signing & trust services platform highly usable and scalable.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have a high impact and work on an award winning “greenfield” SaaS platform that changes the way people interact with digital signatures. Taktikal is reinventing the way we use modern web technologies to provide a beautiful experience during everyday tasks such as receiving, sending and signing documents. We favour simplicity and believe in choosing the right tool for the right job.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating performant and easy-to-use user interfaces
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team in defining and implementing new features, and improving old ones
- Breaking down high level goals into tasks that make them a reality
- Some light backend work. You likely won’t be touching any databases, but you will be communicating with APIs
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in modern front-end frameworks like React
- A passion for delivering great user experiences
- A passion for creating digital products is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and attention to details
- +3 years of professional experience
The tech we’re working with
Experience with React/Typescript is a requirement for this position.
- React, Typescript, Next.js, SCSS/CSS-in-JS
- Node, Express, Redis
- Docker, CI/CD, Sentry
- Experience in working with Figma is a plus
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Food and meal benefits (incl. Vegan)
- Free snacks and drinks
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work environment
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people build trust online by using innovative workflows and digital signatures.
Taktikal is fully funded by VC investors and has received 500.000 EUR in grants from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
Read more about how it’s like to work at Taktikal here
Sækja um starf
Please apply through 50 Skills. All applications are confidential.