Quality System Specialist
As a Quality System Specialist, you will be able to apply your knowledge and experience to designing and implementing Tern’s quality management system. You will play a critical part in driving continuous improvement initiatives and ensuring that quality standards are consistently met across all company operations and divisions. You will work closely with all divisions to ensure the integration of the QMS across company functions.
As an ideal candidate, you have experience in working with processes and a good understanding of process development. You have supported professionals in developing their work methods. You are a very good communicator, able to harmonise various viewpoints, have a keen eye for detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Maintain and monitor our quality management system
- Support process owners in process development and maintenance
- Facilitate resolution of suggestions and non-conformities
- Promote awareness of quality management across the company
- Plan and execute internal and external audits, support other internal auditors
- University degree in preferably a technical domain
- Experience in process development
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Professional level verbal and written English skills
- Experience in working with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Experience of conducting internal audits
- Experience with project management
Who we are
Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Management solutions, and operates in a competitive industry that is highly standardised and regulated. With over 70 employees, we have over 25 years of experience in successful deliveries to customers in Europe and Asia. Tern Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isavia ANS, the Icelandic Air Navigation Service Provider that manages air traffic in the Icelandic air traffic control area.
What we offer
- An international, multicultural environment that fosters personal and professional growth
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours and home office support (incl. home internet and mobile package)
- An on-site canteen that offers lunch, snacks and drinks
- Annual sports and transportation grant – and more
All applications shall be submitted in English. To find out more about us, including information about our recruitment process, please visit https://www.tern.systems/.
Applications are stored in accordance with the Icelandic Public Archives Act.
If you have any further enquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sækja um starf
All applications shall be submitted in English via https://jobs.50skills.com/ternsystems/en/24979