Trackwell VMS is looking for a motivated individual to join the development team as a QA tester. The ideal candidate is very detail-oriented, organised, loves technology, and doesn’t mind repetitive work. They must be good communicators and unafraid to raise concerns with the team if needed. They should be good at estimating time needed for tasks, and able to prioritise their work independently.
- College degree or equivalent life/work experience
- Excellent writing, listening and communication skills in English
- A deep interest in technology
- Performs manual testing of all our features
- Creates testing manuals according to feature documentation
- Writes informative bug tickets that correctly identify priority/severity
- Evaluates time and resources needed for testing a build
- Communicates with stakeholders on testing coverage and progress
- 1-2 years of testing experience
- Can write automated tests/programming experience
- Can write SQL queries
Trackwell is a family friendly company that has been steadily growing for the past 20 years. We offer many employee perks such as sports and education grants, flex work arrangements and company trips to keep us happy and healthy. Our company values are Trust, Professionalism and Respect. www.vmsfisheries.com – www.trackwell.com
Sækja um starf
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday Jan 29th.