QA Engineer & Tester (Senior/mid-level)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to join our product development team.
Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Reporting to our CTO and Tech lead, the QA Engineer is responsible for testing our SaaS solution. Responsibilities include creating test cases and working with our product and development team to ensure the quality of our platform – while maintaining agility and speed in product development. The position requires both manual and automated testing skills.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches and monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve errors to meet our quality standards.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with our developers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Design, develop, and execute manual tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to understand the business and requirements of applications
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of software testing experience
- Experience with bug tracking and management tools
- Experience with load testing
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and quality
- Experience with Gitlab/Github, Docker, CI/CD, Sentry is a big plus
Some of the tests you will be doing
Experience with these is a plus but not a requirement. This is more to give you an idea of the testing you’ll be working with.
- Cross-Browser testing
- Integration testing
- GUI Testing
- Regression Testing
- Usability Testing
- Beta Testing
- Black and Grey Box Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Sanity Testing
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Food and meal benefits (incl. Vegan)
- Free snacks and drinks
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work environment
Application deadline 17 January 2021
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people build trust online by using innovative workflows and digital signatures.
Taktikal is fully funded by VC investors and has received 500.000 EUR in grants from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our online application form